October 09, 2012

Astro-Chances of Striking

Scanning for a Success Story
Astro did its balloting on the 4 October 2012.

To date, those who did e-application got their returned monies back today if they failed to secure any shares.

The chances are slim though there is a rumour going on that the blue forms were under-subscribed and had to be balloted along with the public portion.

The pink forms were guaranteed winners!

Slim pickings 
For those who applied for 1000 shares, the chances are only 16.14% and only 1,100 applicants
will take home an allotment.

I applied for one 1000 shares and 1 lot of 500 shares. The 500 shares application has returned and I lost RM 1 gambling money!

Question is will I be successful in the 1,000 share allotment since there is no return of cash to my account at this material time?

So, when will I know if I do or didn't?

Remember Whitney's tune, When will I know as sang by Jessica Sanchez?

Pray hard and keep my fingers crossed until then.

The time table for listing is as below:

Re-listing Date


The analysts expect fair value at RM3.60.

If I should get, I will sell 500 shares to cut down my long-term risk on this counter.

No comments: