October 07, 2012

The Commissioner for Oaths Interview


Proof of Oath
Yes, I faced my moment of truth.

Today I went to Putrajaya for my interview.

On hind-sight-I did not fare well. There were bloopers galore.

Some fumbles that should have been avoided.

1. Name of the Chief Registrar-Nada! Don't know!
2. Father of Development? No, not Dr. Mahathir. Tun Abdul Razak-another fumble.
3. Fees for affidavits, exhibits and copies. Fumble- Gave wrong answer-lah
4. What are the krises in the coats of arms- Institutions-fumble-represent Unfederated Malays States
5. Court structure-did not mention Sessions court. I guess I will get by here.

So, how do I feel about the interview? Dicey-Man on the Ledge

Passing the examination has soothed my ego.

If I should fail this interview, I can still appeal.

As time is the essence here and I have now only 4 years to go, it looks like I will possibly not take up this vocation if offered.

Moreover,if it does not pay, it will make me just another shopkeeper.

Not the most rosiest of pictures, don't you agree?

No comments: