October 09, 2012

Home from South Korea

Jeju Island  was fun, they told me
By Saturday, 6 October at 10.40 pm my wife and daughter were back from South Korea.

As the LRT had to choose this night to inconvenience us by stopping service at 11 pm, I had to drive to KL Sentral along with my son to fetch them.

Mighty Bird
From the station to  our home, they were talking non-stop about the places that they have just visited including the behaviour of some of their tour-mates.

There were many negative stories they told of their experiences.

While my wife tend to take umbrage at many things,my daughter took it as more of a learning experience.

Whatever their perspectives, we were glad to have them back, even after a week.

As usual they bought back something for us from Korean pizza, sea-weed, nick-nacks to Korean ice-cream.

Well, until their next destination outward bound, they are now filling the pinch in the purse and trying to tie lose ends in their accounts.
Drowning in bills
Now, where did that 100,000 won went? Seems hard to account for it!

No comments: