October 05, 2012

I sold my ROS for YTL WR

Water and Power
Yes, I did.

As usual I did not get a good price because I did not know it was trading or because I intended to keep it initially.

Moreover, by the time my remisier called me, it was already at the day's nadir of 17 sen.

After trying to sell it at 19.5 sen, I dumped it to the buyer at 18 sen.

After all, it was only 900 shares that they allotted to me.

Wessex Water
This renounceable offer for sale (ROS) is given to YTL Corp shareholders to subscribe at  20 sen. You get 1 unit for every 15 shares held on 2 October 2012.

So, what is my quick return?

It's RM180-RM 31.00 [for brokerage etal.]

So nett to me was RM 149.00.

All in a days's work.

In my next post, I will chart out a potential strategy to get in on again in this ROS action.

Its entirely legal and subject to the generosity of the YTL Corp Board.

No comments: