June 06, 2009

Tangled on TAGGED

I really cannot recall how and why I got involved in TAGGED.

What is TAGGED? That I have yet to know. One thing is for sure-it comes onto your email, prompting you to open it,on curiosity, to discover a bunch of people that have similarly put themselves on the TAGGED portal, hoping, I guess to get to know people of similar interests or in similar plights.

So what do you do when you get personal emails from those you ticked on as people of potential compatibility. Are these people for real when they show their photos to be sexy Angelina Jolie,scenery and cartoons?

From the top of my head, I believe in the 95-5% model. Meaning? That 95% are fakes and are to be plonked into the refuse heap.

What about the remaining 5%? This you will have to do much winnowing and combed through with a fine tooth comb. Believe me, you may get nothing worthy at the end of the day.

This model can work only if these people who registered on it are genuine and not up to no good.

Sincerely, I would believe it takes hard work and a lot of faith to grow even one good friendship on TAGGED and its close cousin portals.

I am still on TAGGED and am ticking on photographs that may look genuine.

Do you think I am wasting my time?

No comments: