June 06, 2009

A Clan's Lunch Getogether


With James, Iriene, Jemsen and Shaline, we reached the Boulevard Hotel in MidValley City after sometime, after having got lost and had to doubleback using the Taman Desa route. I was glad that Shaline had made time to come along with us.

We met the others at the restaurant and started having lunch by noon. The buffet spread was quite good at RM44++ which my brother-in-law generously paid in kind with his newly acquired AGM door gift food coupons.

On my first round, I had some rice with curry tenggiri fish,a cold cut,a prawn,a brinjal slice, a chicken drummat and two flaky papadams. Next, I had a bowl of delicious chendol with gula melaka. I followed with a dollop of egg custard, a slice of thin chocolate and a scoop of ice-cream. I finished off the meal with a bowl of mutton soup and a cup of cappucino.

Good meal and had a good time socializing with my elder brother and elder sister's family members.

We should do this more often.

No comments: