June 12, 2009

Diamond Girl-Jojo Struys


My second posting of Jojo.

After reading more from the blogs and the WWW,I did not know that this was Jojo revisited. A diamond girl, she has shown a kaleidoscope of talents few have been able to demonstrate. A rare brain and beauty person,this.

Yes, it dawned clearly upon me that she took over Lina Teoh's crassed lawyer persona on the original Kopitiam series. Perhaps at that time she was just beginning to cut her teeth into the role as another obnoxious lawyer in that series. I did hear about her co-star role in the Chicken Rice War.

I believe she made her mark in Pillow Talk though I watched very few of them then.

Yes, I did see her on some mag covers and in advertisements but I did not really know her name.

Better known as the famed affable and charismatic host on the talk shows Pillow Talk and Girl's Club, Jojo is standing tall today.

Having extensively modeled throughout South-East Asia and currently the regional spokesperson for Eversoft skincare,she is a frequently sought celeb to MC live events.

Jojo is also the energy overflowing outdoor person.Believe me, she is an accomplished international level rhythm tap dancer.Yes, you should see her doing that mean tap dance on the video. And yoga too! What energy level!

Jojo was host to the most recently television coverage for the Tour de Langkawi, which has been broadcasted via ESPN.

Great show, Jojo!

No comments: