January 03, 2013

Ex- Ministry of Housing Colleagues-We Meet Again

Our lunch venue
24th January is one auspicious day on the calendars of our coterie of ex-Ministry of Housing colleagues. Besides it being a public holiday,we will have a get-together luncheon to touch base and to renew our friendship and bond.

Honey-fried sotong
Though the numbers that have replied are few, I think response would be good.

I am trying to get some long lost friends to join in as well.

We will have the makan at Bibi Chik's Nyonya Restaurant in SS2, PJ.

The Best Dish Ever
For me, the challenge is to have Chew to come along though he is challenged health-wise.

Except for the late Chai Kim Soon who passed on 7 months back, only Chew is stricken and I pray he will get well.

So until that day of our luncheon, I wish everyone well and in God's protection.


No comments: