January 22, 2013

Atrocious Malaysian English

Real sucks
It is indeed sickening to read such letters as these from current undergraduates at Malaysian universities.

This letter was written by a non-Malay in a premier private university where English continue to be a bane.

You can only cry when you read such a letter.

Atrocious!

Where is our future?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mrs.XXX, i am October Intake UTAR new degree student , my name is ______ from kampar, i am facing financial problem after i successful register Utar degree course, now i am stay at Kampar and open school already.
As i know UTAR can let student to borrow PTPTN loan to complete Degree. But after i successful register Degree course, UTAR stuff just tell me UTAR are not offer student to apply PTPTN loan on this semester, and i need to pay course fee and register fee first.

Sure i come from poor family, my family income below RM 1600 per month. My family never and not able to pay my fee around RM4000 at my first semester, i need to pay the bill before 23 october, if not i
forced to leaving school, i am very anxious now!

Before I am getting news from Mr.__________, may be i can getting financial aid from Mrs.XXX, so the purpose i send the gmail to Mrs.XXX is i requesting for financial aid to start and continue my degree course program in UTAR, i really want to start my study life and dream at UTAR.



No comments: