October 28, 2012

School's Out for 2012

A Rowdy Farewell
School's out for the year.

Until the term begins in 2013, I will be on long leave from tutoring at the center.

I have been toying with this idea.

Firstly, I am going on with age.

Secondly, I cannot get a replacement for my job at the tuition center.

Thirdly, I need to go back often to see my ailing father.

Yet, on balance, it seems that I will have to soldier on for yet another year as the current consultancy jobs and writing assignments are 'too variable' in nature. Some years can be good, others can be lean.

So far, God has been kind.

But, for pragmatic reasons, I will have to provide teaching materials to be center for them to take over the class when I need to take leave.

Sure it will be gratis and they do not have to pay me, too!

No comments: