October 14, 2012

The Fall and Fall of Felda Global Ventures

Falling FGV
I did.

Believe me I did as a Malaysian patriot!

I applied for FGV's IPO.

It was 6.75 times over-subscribed.

As, I usual I failed.

Now this politically-driven share has gone down from its high above RM 5.00.

It is sliding and coming closer to its issue price of RM 4.45.

At the current going price of RM 4.75, those who bought the share at the IPO will stand to gain 30 sen or RM 300 gross.

After deducting RM 31.00 for brokerage etal, you will stand to gain a net profit of  RM 269.00

If it fell to RM 4.44, it is hell water and you must get out without a loss of a whisker!

Now that the elections is not yet called, it may be pushed up for scenario building.

You may want to get out when they do a number on the counter.

No comments: