August 03, 2012

Sushi Again-at Sushi Zanmai

Opulent Decor
This got to be the season where I will eat sashimi until I go bonkers.

Today I had to had lunch at Sushi Zanmai because my friend said he wanted to go Japanese.

Yesterday, I was at Kuriya and tomorrow again I will be at Genji.


Well ,que sera sera.....


To say the food is good will be over-rating it.

To say it is expensive, yes it certainly was.

Begging to be let in?

And those poor people lining to get in--why oh why?

So, we ordered our cups of green Japanese tea and some endamame to chew on while we wait for our orders to come.

We ordered a side of fried saba, garlic fried rice and some sashimi of salmon and meguru (tuna).

Bill came to RM65.00.

No discount!

Will I come back again?

An indefinite no to perhaps.....

No comments: