August 08, 2012

Good News-A Potential Lecturer Job for 2013

Aleyluyah!

Well,one good turn deserves another.

That is one old English expression-possibly blase but in essence, good as new.

Jasmin's phone-call is another great moment of the day for me.

A possible opening for me in academic year 2012 beginning January at this university.

To teach Social Sciences and possibly English.

Great,ain't it?

Well, well ,well, what do you know.

I have been losing students for my home tuition.

In fact, I  want so much to call it a day at a local tuition center near my home as my Saturdays and Sundays are tied down because of them.

As they say, when God closes one door; He opens yet another, and another and another.

I think my door at this tertiary education center is opening.............

No comments: