May 06, 2012

Vocal Powderkeg Jessica Sanchez

Good singers are not simply born. It is definitely not wholly DNA-driven.

Nurture and Nature hand in hand will bring out the latent talent and get it honed to its exceptional ideal possible.

As with Leona Lewis, we now witness a spring of hope in a young American Mexican of Filipina decent as she sings her heart out on stage at each American Idol outing and she has just got into the Top 4.

Will America vote in a super performer of a tender age of 16?

The following videos, most from American Idol, will testify on the vocal prowess and stage presence of Jessica Sanchez.

Enjoy the selection and vote!

Proud Mary



The Prayer



Dance with my Father



I Always Will Love You



Love You I do



How Will I Know Life



How Will I Know - Studio



I Surrender



I ‘ll Rather Go Blind



Some Jessica Audition Videos



Bohemian Rhapsody



Try a Little Tenderness



Falling



Stuttering


Jessica Sanchez Voted Out


Sweet Dreams


Smash Into You-Beyonce Album

No comments: