March 03, 2012

60th Birthday Celebration at Sushi King

On the occasion of my 60th birthday, my family brought me to the Sushi King Japanese Seafood restaurant in Kelana Mall.

Snugged into a cozy corner table,we ordered our bento boxes and grab a few choices from the carousel belt.

After a dinner spread of shasimi, sushi, umaiya(pregnant fish), saba, tempura, cawan mushi, miso soup,green tea and green tea ice-cream too, my family suprised me by bringing in a cake which they surreptitiously kept hidden in the car.

After photo shots, I blew out the token candle on the cake,after praying for blessings for a happy and healthy life and the love of a devoted family.

After the usual Birthday song, my daughter sang the birthday song in versions of Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.


Memorable dinner to treasure with the family.


A milestone event.

No comments: