June 04, 2011

Voices from the Past

Yes, like an old melody that is so welcomed back...music to the ears.


On 1st June, I had a chanced meeting with Thomas Woon. I had not met him from the late 1960s and it was a wonder that he could remember me after all these years. Through him, I have also located another person from the past--guitar playing-crooning Bernard. So he is now a lawyer-good for him.

Then last Thursday, I met Joyce. The last time I saw her was when I was half a century old. It has been close to 10 years since.

With these voices from the past, I will now be able to rebuild a time tunnel so that relationship can again be renewed and strengthened as together, we moved into the twilight years.........

2 comments:

Iriene said...

Glad that you found them...
it is truly refreshing and
back to memory lane. Joyce,
the beautiful personal assistant to the Ex-Minister?

Family of Four said...

Yes, it must truly be blessing time.......