January 01, 2010

Seeing the New Morn of 2010


For many,it is great to be alive and kicking come 2010.

Not everyone are revelers or involved in the heat of a countdown to 2010. We observe the birth of 2010 in own own way. Some in quiet solitude; others in prayers for a better 2010. Together with my family,I watched the firework displays on the horizon of the cityscape from the balcony of my humble abode.

I wonder how many of us raised a cup of kindness for Auld Lang Syne?

I used to have a beer with my friend M to bring in the new year at midnight almost annually at one time before I got married. After a brief chat, we will wish each other all the best for the new year, hoping that God will bestow on us, good tidings,successful ventures,daily protection and physical, mental and spiritual strength in the new year.


To all of us who have survived 2009, I wish you all the best and may 2010 be another empty page to write on your accolades.

No comments: