September 01, 2009

Never Knew! Another Orang Melaka...

After doing a post on Nicolekiss which I took from Jojo Struys' blog of the current Bloggers Competition,I have now discovered to my wildest consternation that Nicolekiss hails from good old Melaka. Fancy that! 'Apa khabar, orang Melaka? Mai, kita berdondang sayang? Boleh?' Is she a Nyonya?













In a way, I am proud to have this Malacca lass moving up in the world.I like her youthfulness. I like her face. Chun! Charming, debonair....Where is my Thesaurus!


I have not yet seen all her blog entries but I know she does not work as normal people do but get paid viz the internet.


Nicole is a case of good looks,gray matter,fine dressing and she knows when to use the camera. She sings great too! Looking at some of her pictures at the way they are shot, doesn't she have the Megan Fox grin? Here are some of the pictures I took from her blog. I hope she wouldn't mind............

No comments: