June 15, 2009

The Resorts World AGM

Monorail stopped in front of Wisma Genting and so it was good for me this morning.

Then I witnessed a real classy act by the organisers of the AGM held today at Wisma Genting(16 June).

Signages were good. The guards were at hand. We were directed to the registration area. We passed a mineral water station. All shareholders were given a bottle. A guard quickly directed me to a registration personnel who swiftly registered me. I was orange-tagged as a shareholder.

We then proceeded to Level 25 for the AGM. After collecting our Annual reports, we went for a cup of coffee. Introduced myself to a Mr Wong, Mr Tony and another gentleman. We spoke about other AGMs, the crazy greedy food busters,life and health in general.

I then proceeded to the 26th Floor for the AGM. Hall was okay size to fit in the shareholders. Genting staff were at hand to help those infirmed to climb the stairway to the meeting room.

I met Dr. Gan, ex Vet Dept in Ipoh and spoke of old times.

The same people got on the floor to ask Kok Thay questions. As usual, they wanted more dividends and wanted to know about the possible forays of the Genting group into Macau via the MGM route.

Door-gifts?

RM30 of KFC vouchers and RM30 McDonald vouchers. Good one!

No comments: