June 22, 2009

A Careless Mind and a Forced Walkabout

My mind has failed me big time today. I can no longer trust it.

I thought it was the EON Capital and Ranhill AGMs today and so I set off for KL at 9 am. Getting off at KLCC, I took a long walk until I reached Crowne Mutiara Plaza where I phoned my Sis to enquire whether it was on. To my dismay, I was told that EON 's AGM is not on today.

So what would one do?

Since Wisma Genting was nearby, I went up to the 24th Floor to inquire whether I could get the gift coupon for Resorts World which was supposed to be given to my wife, along with the annual report which never did arrived.They gave me a form for my wife to fill.

After that, off to the Monorail and I was in Brickfields. I stopped to have konloh mein at one of the shops before continuing my journey by Putra LRT to Amcorp Mall. Spent some time in Amcorp Mall and then proceeded to walk to Hilton.

Sadly, the Lysaght meeting finished at 11am.

So, I took another LRT and went home.

What a day!

No comments: