May 04, 2009

I Quit! I Quit! I Quit!

On 27th April, I handed in my resignation letter.

With that, I ended my short stint, teaching English to the undergraduates of Berjaya University College of Hospitality.

Looking back, the best times were in the classroom, imparting my knowledge of English grammar to those eager beavers.

I like my Foundation students-Hana, Sheida, Alvin, Joshua and Alan. Glad they did well in the first semester. Hana, Sheida and Alvin came in with good As while Joshua and Alan got in with strong Bs.

As for the April intake,I have done my initial evaluation. Angela, Mok,Fun and Tee are progessing well and so is Kevin. Middle of the road students include Ben, Yew, Yung, Faizal and Ughandran.

The weaker ones in need of help includes Cze Kiat and Shin Pei.

I hope my replacement teacher will carry on the momentum I have set so that these students can excel in the finals.

No comments: