May 10, 2009

Does a Millionaire Need a Salary slip to Get One of These?


I was shopping at the Kelana Mall with my wife this evening.

A guy canvassing the illusive co-branded Giant-Citibank Visa credit card approached my wife and inquired whether she holds any card currently. My wife replied she has some supplementary cards.

No that won't do, they say. You got to be a principal credit card holder to get one of these.

Otherwise, you would have to show a salary slip of employment.

And that is where I cut in.

So, does a millionaire who choose not to work and as such does not have a salary slip entitle to apply for one of these?

Moreover, isn't it obvious that my wife who shops for the home will spend more on the supplementary than me using the principal card.

Well, looks like Citibank may need to review its policy again to net some big missing opportunities out there....

No comments: